Software Engineer Intern
- Fecha publicada:enero 15, 2021
- Apply Before: julio 15, 2024
- Vistas 179
Descripción de la práctica
Software Engineer Intern
Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia – in the Washington, DC metro area. We have offices located in major cities such as London and Sydney, and now we are hiring for our office in Seville!
Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software!
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins”, we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but who are also equally as passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how cutting-edge, web-scale software is designed, implemented, tested, and released in one of the most fun and engaging environments you’ll ever experience.
Applicants will be considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Depending on your background and interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Undergraduate student pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with superior academic performance.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOS &/or Android
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
PARA MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE ESTA PRÁCTICA PUEDE ACCEDER A LA WEB DE ÍCARO CON ESTE CODIGO: 293420